We are accepting late abstracts! Please submit soon! Read below for instructions.
- Medical and Pharmaceutical Applications
- Nano Applications for Clean and Renewable Energy
- Nano Ethics / Environmental Impact
- Nanomaterials and Structures
- NanoTech For Industry
- Optoelectronics and Photonics
- Simulation and Molecular Dynamics
- Single Molecules
Abstracts will be refereed by three viewers from the field and will be accepted as either plenary, keynote or contribution lectures, or as a poster. (Poster size A0).
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
The first step to submitting your abstract is to create a login account. After logging in, you may select "Submit Abstract" from the nanoLogin Home menu. From here, simply follow the online submission process for uploading your abstract.
Abstract template is available here. Please follow the instructions provided in this template for formatting your abstract. You can cut and copy directly into the template and save file as a word document.
- Mark references in text using [number] format
with square brackets (e.g. ).
MAX 5 references.
- The file name should be saved as: "Abstract (hyphen) LastName of presenting author (hyphen) FirstName" e.g. "Abstract-Einstein-Albert.doc". If you wish to submit more than one abstract, by the same presenting author, please use the following naming convention: "Abstract-Einstein-Albert-2.doc".
- If your abstract is accepted we will contact you to provide us with high-resolution images of your figures for print.
Your Abstract should appear like this after it has been formatted.
Don't have an account yet? → Sign Up