Prof. M. Ishaque Khan
Professor of Chemistry, Director, Materials and Chemical Synthesis Program, Associate Dean, College of Science and Letters, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, USA.
- Over 70 research papers published in premier international journals.
- Research work highlighted in Science, Science News, and Chemical and Engineering News.
- Winner of the German Academic Exchange Fellowship and Commonwealth Academic Staff Fellowship.
- Invited Speaker to over 50 international conferences, symposia, industries, and universities.
- Organizer & Chair of ten international & national conferences and symposia.
- Reviewer of articles for numerous top journals including Science, J. Am. Chem. Soc., Inorg. Chem., Angew. Chem., J. Solid St. Chem., Chem. Reviews, J. Mol. Str., J. Phys. Chem.
- Reviewer of research Grant Proposals submitted to NSF, ACS-PRF, US-CRDF, IBHE.
- Advisory Board Member, Materials in Heartland; Member, NSF- Nano Scale Research Panels, NSF-Small Business Innovative Research and Small Business Technology Transfer Research Panels.